The GloalEuropean Anticipation Bulletin (GEAB) is the official publication of the LEAP/E2020 Institute, which delivers a politically and financially independent analysis of the coming developments in Europe. All escalation steps of the euro crisis have been predicted correctly by LEAP. LEAP is funded solely by the subscribers of the GEAB and addresses mainly politicians, business leaders and investors.
GEAB N°66 is available! Red alert / Global systemic crisis – September-October 2012
Public announcement GEAB N°66 (June 19, 2012) –
2. Growing insolvency of the Western banking and financial system and henceforth partially recognized as such
3. Growing frailty of key financial assets such as sovereign debts, real estate and CDSs underpinning the world’s major banks’ balance sheets
4. Fall off in international trade (6)
5. Geopolitical tensions (in particular in the Middle East) approaching the point of a regional explosion
6. Lasting global geopolitical blockage at the UN
7. Rapid collapse of the whole of the Western asset-backed retirement system (7)
8. Growing political divisions within the world’s “monolithic” powers (USA, China, Russia)
9. Lack of “miracle” solutions as in 2008 /2009, because of the growing impotence of many of the major Western central banks (Fed, BoE, BoJ) and States’ indebtedness
10. Credibility in freefall for all countries having to assume the double load of public and excessive private debt (8)
11. Inability to control/slow down the advance of mass and long-term unemployment
12. Failure of monetarist and financial stimulus policies such as “pure” austerity policies
13. Quasi-systematic ineffectiveness henceforth of the alternative or recent international closed groups, G20, G8, Rio+20, WTO,… on all the key topics of what is no longer in fact a world agenda absent any consensus: economy, finances, environment, conflict resolution, fight against poverty…
We have taken this excerpt from the weekly newsletter of teh LEAP institute:
«This special Press Review reviews articles from the French and Engligh-speaking international online media relating to the unfolding global crisis.
It is delivered freely on a weekly basis to 60,000 recipients worldwide.
Subscription / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org»