Here is a list of various lectures and other downloads from Water 2012.
To download a pdf file you will need to right click the link and choose Save Link As or similar. As it will vary from browser to browser.
Dialog Forum Presentations
Polar explorer and director of an international educational mission with 6 women from 6 continents of the 7th – Antarctica; BAE Water Access 2012
-The future of water – on 7 continents.
-Youth for water: Enthusiasm and responsibility.
Dr. Vahan Babajan
Physicist – from the university in Moscow, lecturer at University College, Haugesund, Waldorf educator and more.
-Water, light and energy.
– The phenomenon of flow – the human being and water.
Engineer, jazz musician, inventor and founder of Tc-Energy Design – known for improving water quality carafes and fountains, Alt-Nagelberg, Austria.
– Scientific and esoteric approaches.
– Musical improvisations of the water signs.
Ulrich Kurt Dierssen
Engineer, construction biologist??, accredited mold specialist – while pioneer in geomanti and sacred landscapes by launching the world’s first school for geomanti; author and health coach, Ammersee / Germany
– Water and sacred landscapes: Feng Shui and geomanti.
Dr. Artur Granstedt
Researcher at The Biodynamic Institute, and at the EU project «Assessment of the Baltic Sea ecosystem.» Järna/Sweden.
(Exhibits material, but is not personally present)
Beras lecture on – «Saving the Baltic Sea»
Berthold Heusel: Freelance researcher, former coordinator of «The World in a drop» -project at the institute for Space Research/Prof. Kröplin, Stuttgart / Germany.
– Crystal forms in water as an expression of water quality.
Harald Kautz Vella
www.desert-greening.com (Web page in German. )
Translated into English using the automatic Google translate:
Head of the Norwegian Taiji Centre, experienced network-builder, international peace worker and pioneer of spirituality in politics, economy.
– Taiji: the power of water in motion
– Water amongst the five elements
Veterinary and «heil-practioner», Überlingen/Germany
– Imaging methods in water. Quality analysiz.
– Water in natural medicine and veterinary practice.
Ralph Raphael Kleimann
Educator and therapist, founder of BALDRON and experienced network-builder.
-Purification and vitalization of water.
Engineer, optometrist, therapist and inventor, Saxony / Germany.
– The heart and the water – unexpected contections between research and therapy.
– Water-veins and blood-circulation.
Photographer and world renowned developer of water-sound-visual method. Überlingen / Germany.
-Forms in flow: Water memory for frequencies.
– Dynamic-tone images of water in motion.
Contributes with a film, exhibition and materials, but is not attending personally.
Dr. Walter Medinger
Chemist, Quantum physicist and former advisor for the Czech government. Internationally recognized developer of methods for measuring bio-effective low-energy phenomena. Krenz/Austria.
– EMF and assessment of water quality.
– Interactions between electromagnetic waves and biological systems.
– Biophysical electromagnetic compatibility and water quality.
Doctor and scientist, known among other things, for his work with people and music, the use of flower essences as support-treatment and author of numerous books. Audun Myskja is the founder of the Center for life-support or has developed Enhets-therapy as therapeutic method. Ski/Norway
– Water and music
– Flow in our consciousness
Trude Malthe Thomassen
Activist for civil rights, founder of Water Movement / the Norwegian NGO Group for the protection of water as a resource that belongs to the people. Sandefjord / Norway
– Water as common property
Link to Trudes’s presentation before the movie 2012: Time for a Change held by Oslo Spiritual Film Club.
Prof. Berit Ås
Social Psychologist, former vice chairman of the Socialist Party, and founder of the former Nordic Women University, Oslo / Norway.
– Water, health and human rights
– A historical perspective, a Norwegian perspective and a global perspective.
Downloads in association with Water 2012.