Guest Speakers and other contributions
Polar explorer and director of an international educational mission with 6 women from 6 continents of the 7th – Antarctica; BAE Water Access 2012
-The future of water – on 7 continents.
-Youth for water: Enthusiasm and responsibility.
Dr. Vahan Babajan
Physicist – from the university in Moscow, lecturer at University College, Haugesund, Waldorf educator and more.
-Water, light and energy.
– The phenomenon of flow – the human being and water.
Engineer, jazz musician, inventor and founder of Tc-Energy Design – known for improving water quality carafes and fountains, Alt-Nagelberg, Austria.
– Scientific and esoteric approaches.
– Musical improvisations of the water signs.
Ulrich Kurt Dierssen
Engineer, construction biologist??, accredited mold specialist – while pioneer in geomanti and sacred landscapes by launching the world’s first school for geomanti; author and health coach, Ammersee / Germany
– Water and sacred landscapes: Feng Shui and geomanti
Dr. Artur Granstedt
Researcher at The Biodynamic Institute, and at the EU project «Assessment of the Baltic Sea ecosystem.» Järna/Sweden.
(Exhibits material, but is not personally present)
Berthold Heusel: Freelance researcher, former coordinator of «The World in a drop» -project at the institute for Space Research/Prof. Kröplin, Stuttgart / Germany.
– Crystal forms in water as an expression of water quality
Head of the Norwegian Taiji Centre, experienced network-builder, international peace worker and pioneer of spirituality in politics, economy.
– Taiji: the power of water in motion
– Water amongst the five elements
Veterinary and «heil-practioner», Überlingen/Germany
– Imaging methods in water. Quality analysiz.
– Water in natural medicine and veterinary practice.
Ralph Raphael Kleimann
Educator and therapist, founder of BALDRON and experienced network-builder.
-Purification and vitalization of water.
Engineer, optometrist, therapist and inventor, Saxony / Germany.
– The heart and the water – unexpected contections between research and therapy.
– Water-veins and blood-circulation.
Photographer and world renowned developer of water-sound-visual method. Überlingen / Germany.
-Forms in flow: Water memory for frequencies.
– Dynamic-tone images of water in motion.
Contributes with a film, exhibition and materials, but is not attending personally.
Dr. Walter Medinger
Chemist, Quantum physicist and former advisor for the Czech government. Internationally recognized developer of methods for measuring bio-effective low-energy phenomena. Krenz/Austria.
– EMF and assessment of water quality.
– Interactions between electromagnetic waves and biological systems.
– Biophysical electromagnetic compatibility and water quality.
Doctor and scientist, known among other things, for his work with people and music, the use of flower essences as support-treatment and author of numerous books. Audun Myskja is the founder of the Center for life-support or has developed Enhets-therapy as therapeutic method. Ski/Norway
– Water and music
– Flow in our consciousness
Trude Malthe Thomassen
Activist for civil rights, founder of Water Movement / the Norwegian NGO Group for the protection of water as a resource that belongs to the people. Sandefjord / Norway
– Water as common property
Linke til Innledningen Trude hadde før filmen 2012: Time for a Change i regi av Oslo Spirituelle Film Klubb.
Prof. Berit Ås
Social Psychologist, former vice chairman of the Socialist Party, and founder of the former Nordic Women University, Oslo / Norway.
– Water, health and human rights
– A historical perspective, a Norwegian perspective and a global perspective.